2nd of Jan...this day inks itself in my memory as the day when I shifted to NOIDA to join newsx...phew…!! its been an year already… !!! Looking back to what has changed and what has not…I have realized that no matter where you are the importance of your family cannot be overshadowed by anything in the world no matter how much you like the other things in the world...

The past year has been an exceptional year for me…counting in the terms of experience that I gained at the professional front as well as the all what I learnt personally, I feel that this year has made me much more stronger and independent …As they say, every day is not a Sunday…I have had my share of ups and downs as well…but looking back I feel proud to have had my family and friends standing with me through all those phases of my life …for being there with me to share my thoughts and help me put the burdens off my chest…

Stepping out of the New Delhi station an year back, I remember how very apprehensive I was….apprehensions not just about staying alone but also about how the people would be and if I would be able to adapt to the conditions… I was sure that I could make way for myself but “how well” …was something that was under the wraps…

Analyzing life after an year of my stay here, I surely believe that this has been one of the most happening years of my life…It has given me friends who i strongly believe will be with me throughout my life....I do miss staying in lko with mom and dad and I do wish I get a chance to go back really soon too, but one thing that I know for sure is that the life that I have lived in this one year will always hold a very special place for me no matter where I am…

This is just a small way to say thankyou to all my loved ones for ...for....wish i had enough words to do that but i believe some things are better if left unsaid...

luv

2 comments:

ale meri gudiya rani,itni choti si dimag mein itni achhi achii batein kahan se aati hein...........

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 1:35:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Dats jst too short to describe an entire year bt u masked dis flaw wid dat last statement....all in all well written :)

Friday, January 14, 2011 at 2:54:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Older Post Home