
Why does it happen that sometimes u do not know what to do…which way to go…what to choose..and amidst all this why do u feel so uncomfortable…
I don’t know why, but I’m feeling very uneasy rite now…Life is not as easy as it seems to be… It makes u realize that u r constantly on a roller coaster ride and that to enjoy the pleasure of being at the top u also have to go through a lull...u at times have to make certain choices in life to get something…but why...why do we have to give up something to get something else…why can i not have the Best of Both worlds...
I wish I could find a few answers so that I cud feel better…but…thr seems to be none…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is happening with everyone dear...... :(
Anonymous said...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 1:46:00 PM GMT+5:30
lack of confidence and willpower
Anonymous said...
Friday, June 5, 2009 at 9:16:00 AM GMT+5:30
its not the lack of confidence or will power bt sometimes to chose a life that u have desired for, u have to leave behind sum of your most precious ornaments of life...n my dear frnd, dats not an easy thing thing to do... :-)
rashi said...
Friday, June 5, 2009 at 5:41:00 PM GMT+5:30
May be....But then no need to regret or panic...because u got what u deserve may be at the cost of some glistering moment of your life
Anonymous said...
Friday, June 5, 2009 at 7:11:00 PM GMT+5:30