my EXTENDED family.....


I have not been keeping well from the past few days so haven’t been going to the university lately…I guess its for the first time in the three years of my graduation that I have been on a 3-4 day leave…I love my university and I love being there…my friends often tease me that I should have a house made for myself there as I never want to leave the university premises….I have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of my college life…
But during these days when I was ill, (though it was nothing much…its just that the name of tests like CT scan n all make u a bit worried) I came to know how important my friends are for me… always expecting someone’s call and the feeling that I had when they called…it made me feel special…it always made me smile… it made me feel that there are people in this world, apart from my family, who really care about me…my EXTENDED family…thank you all for making me feel so special…may be u guys would laugh at this, but it means a lot to me…love u all…I feel blessed to have you all as a part of my life…I wish and pray that u all be a part of my life ALWAYS…

7 comments:

oh my god!!!..that's really sweet dear.. i wish u recover as soon as possible and never dare to miss so many classes.

I know missing 3-4 classes is not at all your cup of tea...but unfortunately u had to commit that crime ;)but beware not in coming future..ok.......

hey plzz plzz give it a thought on making a room out there in university hahahaaaaaaaaaaa..n one for me toooooooooooo ;)

get well soon as soon as possible........sweety

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 10:04:00 PM GMT+5:30  

LOLZ...... newbie

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  

U ppl wanna live together? It seems that priya is also interested in having a room in univ premises....Hahahahahah....enjoy..
Well nice thoughts, great to know that u really are sweet as i think attimes...GET WELL SOON DEAR!!!;-)

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 3:30:00 PM GMT+5:30  

nik tum to kabhi naa sudharna......kabhi bhi kahin bhi shuru ho jaayaa karo...zara to bakwaas karne ki jagah dekha karo nalaayak........

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 11:32:00 PM GMT+5:30  

hahahahahahahahahaha

Friday, January 30, 2009 at 12:10:00 AM GMT+5:30  

keep ur mouth shut

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 11:41:00 PM GMT+5:30  

mujhe shakk toh pehle se hi tha par ab tumhare blog ne confirm kar diya..ki u and priya... enjoy..yaar..just kidding well rashi u r very nice..u have always helped me in my worries.. i have very good friends n i am gonna miss all(yaar farewell aa raha hai..boohoooo)

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:31:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Newer Post Older Post Home